Today we will learn how to pair your Switch+ device to Google Assistant:
Our products are very compact and work very well in any situation. You will also love the fact that none of our products require you to have a smart home hub or anything like that. They just work with your smartphone right out of the box.
With the Google Assistant and the Switch+ Smart App, you can control your Switch+ Smart Wi-Fi devices with your voice.
To get started, your Google Assistant device (e.g. Google Home, mobile device, etc.) will need to be installed and/or configured before proceeding. You will also need your Switch+ Smart Wi-Fi devices installed and ready to go.
1. Open the Google app on your Android device.
2. Tap the Menu button on the top-left corner of the screen and select Settings.
3. Select Settings under Google Assistant.
4. Select Home control.
5. Tap the options button on the top-right corner of the screen and select Manage accounts.
6. Select Switch+.
7. Wait a few seconds for Google to find your Switch+ devices. Once complete, you can assign rooms to your devices or select Done to finish.
8. You’re all set! Tap Got It to exit the setup guide.
That’s it! It’s that easy to set up Google home or any Google Assistant device with your Switch+ Smart Home device to instantly set up your Smart Home with Voice Automation.
Thanks for shopping with us. Happy Switching!!