Today we will learn how to pair your Switch+ device to Amazon Alexa:
Our products are very compact and work very well in any situation. You will also love the fact that none of our products require you to have a smart home hub or anything like that. They just work with your smartphone right out of the box.
With Amazon Alexa and the Switch+ smart home skill, you can control your Switch Plus Wi-Fi devices with your voice. To get started, your Alexa device (e.g. Echo, Echo Dot, Tap, etc.) will need to be installed and configured before proceeding. You will also need your Switch Plus Wi-Fi devices installed and ready to go..
1. Open the Alexa app on your mobile device and select “Smart Home.”
2. Select Get More Smart Home Skills
3. Search for “Switch+” and select it in the search results.
4. Select “Enable” in the skill page.
5. When your Switch Plus account has been successfully linked, press the “X” in the top-right corner of the screen to return to the Smart Home page.
6. Select “Discover Devices” so Alexa can find your Switch+ Smart devices enrolled to your Switch Plus account.
7. After the discovery is complete, you will see all of your Switch+ Smart devices and activities from Switch+ listed under “Your Devices”. You can now start interacting with Alexa and Switch+ . Please see the section below for commands you can give to Alexa..
8. You’re all set! Tap Got It to exit the setup guide.
That’s it! It’s that easy to set up Amazon Alexa or any Alexa device with your Switch+ Smart Home device to instantly set up your Smart Home with Voice Automation.
Thanks for shopping with us. Happy Switching!!