pair your Switch+ device to Google Assistant.
With the Google Assistant and the Switch+ Smart App, you can control your Switch+ Smart Wi-Fi devices with your voice.
To get started, your Google Assistant device (e.g. Google Home, mobile device, etc.) will need to be installed and/or configured before proceeding. You will also need your Switch+ Smart Wi-Fi devices installed and ready to go.
1. Open the Google app on your Android device.
2. Tap the Menu button on the top-left corner of the screen and select Settings.
3. Select Settings under Google Assistant.
4. Select Home control.
5. Tap the options button on the top-right corner of the screen and select Manage accounts.
6. Select Switch+.
7. Wait a few seconds for Google to find your Switch+ devices. Once complete, you can assign rooms to your devices or select Done to finish.
8. You’re all set! Tap Got It to exit the setup guide.